I am taking a break from the previous post to update about the list of movies seen last year. Why, because I think I've seen a lot of movies compared to past years. Yes,after having kids the time taken to movies was less. But now both of them have grownup and they too lookout for movie outings!
So the list for 2014 not in any order:
How to train your dragon 2
Rio2
The amazingspiderman 2
Cuckoo
Jeeva
Interstellar
Thegidi
Seval
Sadhuranga vettai
Velai illa pattadhari
I also want to record here that the first movie for Vinay was Imsai arasan 23rd pulikesi and for Prithvi it was Dasavathaaram. Prithvi As a baby was afraid of darkness and sound in the theatres. When we take him to theatres it was usually outstanding watching for his dad, means he has to stand outside and watch it ;) while me and EO used to sit inside. After a couple of years he used to sit till interval without any fuss and get his popcorn. After the popcorn gets over he would start asking when the film will be over or when he can go home,haha.
So now we go to movies they recommend us after hearing from their friends :)
So now the problem is little less, I can say!
In fact I was surprised that they can sit for long movies such as amazing Spider-Man and interstellar.
They had lot of questions to ask after watching Interstellar!!!
This year started off well with watching PK and to remember that they enjoyed 3 idiots very well as kids. But they didn't understand quite a lot in PK;) thanks to the lingo and the concept.
No comments:
Post a Comment